I am very glad that you are reading this!
This is where it starts...
Our Local Markets ABN 69685869034 – Membership Information
Services that Our Local markets provides for our members includes:
- Setting up your page on the Website with details provided by you. As you signed up to be a member, you agree for us to use any information on your business website and social media page as source for your webpage on our website. Do not worry, you will always have the final say on what information to display.
- You can place your Online shop stall front on your webpage.
- We will maintain and update the page for you. All you need to do is call us, send us an email, or text message for any changes/ updates. Or, you could fill in one of our forms for markets/stallholders.
- We will share your page on our Social Media at least once a month. Keep your page updated for fresh content!
- Everything from standard membership plus...
- Be on the Homepage of our website to better advertise your products special offers and promotion, sell your products, and advertise your markets and events.
- We help advertise your business and events by sending out newsletters to all our contacts and subscribers.
- Everything from premium membership plus...
- If you like to set up a website yourself for your business but do not know how to, we will help in anyway we can.
- We help connect stallholders and markets! We manage and send through potential stallholder information to market organisers and also send out market information to potential stallholders.
- Stallholders get priority consideration to Our Local Markets organised markets and events.
- We will now do exclusive visit and interview your markets and stalls and publish it on our Social Media and Newsletters. You may request for this special service by offering something of interest to us in return.
- This is mainly for markets and events organisers. While you have all the above work done for you, we will also keep tap on your Facebook events and automatically update your page and add events whenever you added a new event.
** We will include more services as we grow and we would appreciate members' feedback on this.
3. Fees and Charges
Standard Membership Fee is AUD$50 annually OR AUD$5 monthly.
Premium Membership Fee is AUD$100 annually OR AUD$10 monthly.
Gold Membership Fee is AUD$150 annually OR AUD$15 monthly.
Platinum Membership Fee is AUD$200 annually OR AUD$20 monthly.
All initial application are default Standard Membership unless requested specifically. You are not considered a member until membership fee is paid.
You may make any number of modification requests to your business page as our member. You can request for your page to be remove from the website at any time.
1. We will go through your application and reply to you within a week if further information is required.
2. If no further information is required, we will go ahead and set-up your webpage for you and will send through the page link upon completion (around 1 week) and attach also the invoice for your membership.
3. You will have one month to pay for your membership before we take down your webpage. You may review and request modification to your page until you are satisfied with it within the month prior to payment of your membership. Our Local Markets reserve the right to not modify your page per your request unless membership fees is received after the month.
ACCOUNT NAME: Our Local Markets
BSB: 032-118/ ACC: 380164.
Reference: *When making payments please enter your invoice number/trading name/account number(if you have one) in the reference.
4. Member’s Responsibility
a. Member is responsible to provide accurate information to Our Local Markets of the information on your page.
b. Member is responsible to inform Our Local Markets in advance of any changes or updates to ensure validity of the information on your page.
c. For online stallholders, if you are going away and not available to process orders, you must inform Our Local Markets in advance or warn customers on your online stall front.
d. You are abide to all Our Local Markets's terms and conditions and policies. Hence, members must read, understood, and agree to the terms and conditions and all policies here.
How to become a member? Please follow this link to sign up.
**Please remember to read and agree to the T&C and policies of Our Local Markets.
Date updated: 1st August 2017